Blue Butterfly

♥Personas Especiales♥

lunes, 24 de octubre de 2011

En proceso de transformación.

Una semana entera encerrado en casa cocinando a altas horas de la madrugada despertándome por la tarde y descuidando mi cuerpo mi cara y hasta mi personalidad de chico de ciudad.. e estado triste si pero no me a importado absolutamente nada descuidarme ahora tengo que aceptar las consecuencias de tanta comida metida en el cuerpo.. anoche depilan dome enfrente del espejo me mire y dije diooos!!! parecía una embaraza y como no...... me dije. ERES PATÉTICO. seguí escuchando la misma puta canción durante una hora dentro del baño intentaba verme guapo por algún sitio poniendo muecas en plan soy lo mejor que a parido mi madre jiji...(INTENTO DE SUBIR LA AUTOESTIMA FALLIDO) ridículo.. no sirvió de nada me daba asco e decidido hacer dieta pague este mes de octubre el gimnasio y solo e ido 5 días contados que desastre de niño.. supuesta mente para mis amig@s estoy en Madrid!! y vendré hoy a mi casa.. supongo.. depende de las ganas que tenga de salir, lo que realmente me apetece es beberme una botella de voz-ka y reírme de todo.. reírme hasta de mi mismo. no me conviene beber lo se hoy e echo unas compras me e gastado 317 euros en ropa necesito algo que me suba la autoestima.. mi madre me va a querer asesinar de por vida cuando se entere. tendré que prostituirme aun que con este cuerpo no me quieren ni los viejos. 
Me faltan 20 días para cumplir 20 años.. quien lo diría :S como pasa el tiempo de rápido y yo sigo aquí en mi linea problemática. Entonces vamos a buscar la forma de empezar bien las cosas.


empiezo el proceso de transformarme en algo real y cuerdo.


Que pases un precioso día!!.
Reacciones:

25 ♥MEZCLAS:

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.
Anónimo dijo...

Unbwipqeonh [url=http://tiny.cc/playonlinefreeangrybirds]angry birds free online[/url] lubttweeJMtted

Anónimo dijo...

Everybody realize that to boost your Search engine optimization & Rates high upon Search Results, you have to Develop Backlinks to your Site. Quantity and quality Backlinks.

To Many thanks you with regard to accepted myself in here i have to offer you a tiny reward with regard to my personal initial Post.
This is my personnal Leading Linking Services that i make use of each day to improve my own Search engine optimization and get my own wite on top of Google.

1.[b][url=http://my-crazylife.com/backlinksgenie]BacklinksGenie[/url][/b]: BackLinks Genie is the Premier automated Backlink building service used by thousands of professional SEO's throughout the world + You get 1 month Free! [b][url=http://my-crazylife.com/backlinksgenie]Join Now for Free[/url]![/b]
[url=http://my-crazylife.com/backlinksgenie][img]http://my-crazylife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/backlinksgenie1600.jpg[/img][/url]
2.[b][url=http://my-crazylife.com/BackBlasts]BackBlasts[/url][/b]: Daily Sheduled Link Building start from $9/ Month,[b][url=http://my-crazylife.com/BackBlasts] Join BackBlasts[/url][/b]
3.[b][url=http://my-crazylife.com/FreshListBank]FreshListBank[/url][/b]: It's not really a link building service, it's some Fresh Daily Updated Auto-Approve Blog Lists! If you have Scrapebox, you definitely need this![b] [url=http://my-crazylife.com/FreshListBank]Join FreshListBank[/url][/b]

[b]BONUS:[/b]
Get 1000 Free Backlinks just for Sign Up (it's free!) on [b][url=http://my-crazylife.com/247BacklinksNewVersion]247Backlinks[/url][/b]


You want more Free Backlinks, Traffic, Seo Soft & Service review... All to get max exposure on internet and Search engines, don't forget to Follow Me:
[b]My Twitter[/b]: [url=http://twitter.com/buildbacklinks5]twitter.com/buildbacklinks5[/url]
[b]My Facebook Page[/b]: [url=http://www.facebook.com/SeoBacklinksTraffic]facebook.com/SeoBacklinksTraffic[/url]

[i]Thanks, and Happy Link Building and Social Marketing![/i]

Anónimo dijo...

I just noticed mi0mundo0es0un0desastre.blogspot.com by searching online, and found it is so sweet. Keep up the great work!

I have similar idea to this site.I will come back often!
You can also get a tutor to help you. My friend told me he was helped a lot by excellent [URL=http://www.hometuition.zoomshare.com/ ]tuition singapore [/URL]. Can you also share me with your comments on here?

jessi dijo...

Cuanto más te quedes en tu casa descuidándote, peor te sentirás, sabelo !
Animos querido !!

jessi dijo...

20 años...cuantas cosas tenes por delanteeeeee!!! (pueden surgir pensamientos peores con esta frase pero la verdad es que te esperan cosas grandiosas, cosas q nunca hubieras pensado, tmb cosas malas, pero esas se aprenden a sobrellevar sin muchos dramas.)

Anónimo dijo...

piensa que no hay duelo que dre cien años ni cuerpo que lo resista
con eso te quiero decir que ánimo
es muy fácil hablar de fuera porque se que el mundo para ti, piensas tú, se ha acabado, PERO NO ES ASÍ, has abierto otra puerta a la vida y te juro por mi vida que al final de este año te vas a reir del sufrimiento que sufres hoy.

princess18 dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.
Anónimo dijo...

Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the
web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely
get irked while people think about worries
that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and
also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal.

Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

My web page; Achat Retweet pas cher
my page: acheter follower

Anónimo dijo...

First of all I would like to say great blog! I had a quick question
in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I've had a
tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts
out there. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply
just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints?
Thank you!

Also visit my web-site; best link building service

Anónimo dijo...

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and reporting!
Keep up the great works guys I've you guys to blogroll.

My web site Click This LinkRead Full Article

Anónimo dijo...

Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where
I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?

Thanks a lot!

My homepage :: webpage

Anónimo dijo...

This design is wicked! You most certainly know how
to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was
almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!

) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!

my website - similar resource site

Anónimo dijo...

Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

My web blog ... seo link building service

Anónimo dijo...

Howdy! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a template or
plugin that might be able to correct this issue.
If you have any suggestions, please share. Appreciate it!



My blog post ... link building strategies - http://www.i-webcasting.com/read_blog/10369/what-to-be-able-to-pick-a-search-engine-optimization-service-company-you-have-to-know -

Anónimo dijo...

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly
long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over
again. Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!



Have a look at my web page :: This Web page

Anónimo dijo...

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post
or vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the same subjects
as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an
email. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!


my weblog Click The Link

Anónimo dijo...

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see
if it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so
she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she
has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


Here is my blog post :: all state auto insurance

Anónimo dijo...

Amazing! I'm truly enjoying the layout of your site. Are you using a customized template or is this freely available to all users? If you really don't want to say the name of it out in the
general public, please be sure to e-mail me at: coral_nettles@gmail.
com. I'd love to get my hands on this theme! Kudos.

my web site :: similar internet site

Anónimo dijo...

Incredible! I'm truly enjoying the layout of your weblog. Are you using a custom made template or is this freely available to all individuals? If you don't want to
say the name of it out in the general public, please contact me at: paula-guillory@gmail.
com. I'd really like to get my hands on this template! Bless you.

Feel free to visit my page ... read more here

Anónimo dijo...

Right now it appears like BlogEngine is the top blogging platform out there
right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Look into my website - just click the up coming website ()

Anónimo dijo...

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all
people you actually understand what you're speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally discuss with my website =). We can have a hyperlink alternate agreement among us

Here is my web-site relevant web site ()

Anónimo dijo...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make
your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why
waste your intelligence on just posting videos to
your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?


My website - small business seo

Anónimo dijo...

Hi! This post could not be written any better!
Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
He always kept chatting about this. I will
forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.
Many thanks for sharing!

Feel free to surf to my web blog view publisher site ()

Anónimo dijo...

I am curious to find out what blog platform you're utilizing? I'm having
some small security issues with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any solutions?

Here is my webpage backlinks pr

Visitantes

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management